A guide to the entry system
- Visit the categories/entry page and click ‘ENTER NOW’ on the first category you’d like to enter (you will be able to add other categories at a later stage)
- You will be prompted to make an account or log in if you’ve used our system before. If you’re unsure please create an account and the system will let you know if you already have an account. If you don’t have an account please set one up and make sure you verify the account before proceeding
- Once you’ve entered the entry system the form for the first category you clicked on will appear on the screen (please scroll down if you don’t see it straight away)
- Enter the information you have at this stage and then either:
a. ‘Save for later’ if you’re not ready to submit
b. If you are ready to submit scroll down past Save for later and press the green button ‘continue’. Here you will be asked to complete some personal information so that we can contact the correct person should we have questions about your entry or notify you of any updates.
- If you would like to add another category please head to the ‘Basket’ and use the drop down selection under ‘Add to basket’ and press ‘add selected’. You can do this as many times as you need to.
- If you have entries under ‘saved items’ that are now ready to submit please head over to that page and:
If you have more than one entry to submit click ‘Move all to basket’
If you have one entry click ‘Move to basket’
- Then scroll right to the bottom of the page and press the green ‘Continue’ button